2018 Space Very Limited!
Experience an exclusive adventure to Nepal and Tibet, focusing on the ultimate spiritual experience, the Kailash Kora. Mount Kailash which stands prominently in a remote south-west corner of Tibet at the altitude of 22,028 feet is the holiest of all holy peaks. Believed to be the axis of the earth, Mt. Kailash is the abode of Lord Shiva and Kang Ringboche of Tibetans Buddhism. In ancient period, it took years for sages and saints to reach Mt. Kailash for salvation (Mukti), and above that it was inaccessible for common people. However, now because of modern transport system, the path is no longer an isolated dream. As sacred scripture says the path to divinity is always difficult. Your trip to Mt. Kailash will be spiritual, adventurous and immersive.
The trip begins with a scenic drive to Kerung crossing Nepalese border. Start the epic journey on newly built highway to the holy Lake Mansarovar and Mt. Kailash for the pilgrimage circumambulation, which is also called Kora. You own experience on the Kora will be unique. You will also experience a visit to the infamous Everest Base Camp! This globally known hot spot for adventure gives travelers insight into the true natural beauty and grandeur of Everest. Getting a glimpse of this mountainous phenomenon surrounded with mixed forest, meadows, glaciers, rivers and mountainous panoramas throughout is truly a sight to experience. Located in the Khumbu region, you will be immersed in the culture of this beautiful mountain, along with witnessing the way of life of the sherpas, local villages, and Buddhist Monasteries.
- Full Time Adventure Tour Manager
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Hotel Shanker Kathmandu or similar
- 12 Nights’ accommodation at Basic Hotels/Guest House/Lodge/Mud House ( dormitory style) in Tibet as per itinerary.
- 43 Meals: 15 breakfast, 14 lunch and 14 dinner – as per the itinerary (all vegetarian meals)
- English speaking local guide in Kathmandu
- Entry fee at monuments in Kathmandu – as per itinerary
- Community service project
- Transportation by Van or coach as per group size.
- Transportation inside Tibet by a Coach for group members and 1 Truck for equipment and support staff.
- Necessary porterage at Nepal-Tibet Border
- Service of English / Hindi speaking Sherpa Guide including his daily wages, permit fees, visa fees and allowances.
- Cook Team to travel with the group in Tibet portion to prepare breakfast, lunch & dinner (vegetarian meals).
- Yak and Yak men or Porters for the Kailash Kora to carry luggage. (01 Yak for 02 pax)
- Bottled water or boiled water during the trip every day travel and meals
- Supply of PAC Bag (Portable Altitude Chamber) to be used in case of high altitude sickness.
- Supply of First Aid Kit.
- Supply of Oxygen Cylinder to be used in case of emergency.
- Hiring Charge of Sleeping Bags
- National Park fees for Langtang
- Program Cost Does Not Include:
- International airfare
- Any Visa fee to Nepal (should be multi entry) or Tibet Visa (obtained in Tibet-Pre paid at $215)
- Insurance and Medical Emergency
- Gratuities and expense of personal nature like – tipping (to driver/guides/hotel staff), laundry, telephone/fax calls, soft beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expense etc.
- Services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Itinerary subject to change based on Chinese government restrictions
- Accomodations during the Kailash Kora are dormitory style
- Tibet Visa (obtained in Tibet-Pre paid at $215) is not included in the price