Make of Mexico the excuse for your next vacation and get your senses ready for an experience full of magic, color and warmth. Mexico will surprise you every time with new experiences: a different flavor, a new adventure, a spot waiting for centuries to enchant you…
Come and fall in love with Mexico!
Day 1 MEXICO CITY
Ballet Folklorico de Mexico
Fine Arts Palace – Palacio Bellas Artes.
A fascinating capital that beguiles its visitors with endless options. One of the largest metropolitan areas in the world, located in the central region of the country. Mexico City is loaded with a mix of tradition and modernity, it attracts tourists from all over the world because of the beauty of its buildings, as well as its museums, parks, restaurants and stores giving life to its magical neighborhoods. The great variety and number of activities offered is virtually endless. Mexico City offers an inexhaustible and deep wealth to satisfy all tastes.
Day 2 MEXICO CITY
Anthropology Museum – Lucha Libre
Day 3 MEXICO – TEPOZTLAN
Day 4 TEPOZTLAN
Culinary – Cooking Experience
Many say that its long walls are nothing but temptation… and it’s true. That’s why the pilgrimage begins from the moment in which you step foot on Calle Tepozteco facing the mountains; it ends at the top of the Tepozteco pyramid. This pre-Hispanic construction was built between 1150 and 1350 A.D. in honor of Ometochtli Tepuztecatl, god of pulque (an alcoholic drink made from agave sap), also having to do with fertility and good harvests.
Day 5 TEPOZTLAN – TAXCO
The ancient mining town of Taxco is characterized by its cobbled and winding lanes, traditional plazas and antique houses with elegant colonial facades. The small city of Taxco, sitting just north of the State of Guerrero, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Mexico, and understandably so.
Day 6 TAXCO
This beautiful town is embedded in a region sheltered by rolling hills and mountains, but its historical past is also a major draw for tourists and visitors. Due to the intense exploitation of its silver deposits, Taxco became one of the most important mining areas in the empire of New Spain.
Day 7 TAXCO – VALLE DE BRAVO
Grutas de Cacahuamilpa – Sailing Tour
The Grutas of Cacahuamilpa are a treasure lies under the earth: the marvelous natural formations of the region’s rocks and caves. These majestic caves are found in the mountain range of the Sierra Madre Sur and overlap the States of both Guerrero and Morelos. More than 90 “rooms” are open to the public, and it takes roughly 2 hours to cover all of them. The 2-kilometer walk is taxing but immensely satisfying as you stroll through these remnants of ancient imagination
Day 8 VALLE DE BRAVO – SANTA FE MEXICO CITY
Valle de Bravo is only 145 kilometers from Mexico City. Its cool weather makes it a delight to walk around: you’ll find shade among white stucco houses decked out in sienna wainscoting, with wrought iron balconies, elegant porches and tile roofs. This designated Magic Town has everything the demanding tourist could hope for, with hotels, restaurants and golf courses that offer relaxation and allow you to really make the most of your stay. Life here is, in every sense, built around the lake. Its calm waters are ideal for boating, sailing, water-skiing, kayaking… you name it! fertility and good harvests.
Day 9 SANTA FE MEXICO CITY
Coyoacan – Frida Kahlo Museum. Xochimilco
Day 10 SANTA FE MEXICO CITY
Depature for home
- Airport – Hotel – Airport transfers. Same days at this program according flights schedule.
- 2 nights in Hilton Reforma Hotel, Includes breakfast.
- Show Ballet Folklorico at Fine Arts Palace,
- City tour Mexico City, Anthropology museum, Wrestling show “Lucha Libre”,
- Lunch at ” La Gruta” Restaurant. Teotihuacan.
- Access to the Archeological site; Pyramids of Teotihuacan,
- 2 Nights en Posada Tepozteco Hotel or Hostal de la Luz”. Subjet to availability. Includes breakfast.
- Culinary / Cooking experience in Tepoztlan,
- 2 Nights in Pueblo Lindo Boutique Hotel in Taxco. Includes 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner p/p.
- Silver Workshop in Taxco.
- City tour in Taxco,
- Tour at Cacahuamilpa caves,
- 1 Nights in Rodavento Luxury Hotel in Valle de Bravo. Includes breakfast and Barbecue dinner.
- Sailboat tour in the lake,
- City tour in Valle de Bravo.
- 2 nights in Hilton Santa Fe Hotel. Includes breakfast.
- Frida Kahlo Museum and Xochimilco Trajinera tour with lunch.
- Tour leader coordinator for groups up to 10 persons.