Get behind the wheel and explore Iceland at your own pace for 7 nights vacation. You’ll enjoy stops in Vik, the Myvatn area and the colorful capital, Reykjavik.
- This Icelandic adventure gives you everything you’ll need- a detailed road map, SIM card, and GPS.
- Drive the rugged coastline of the East Fjords with their towering mountains and charming fishing villages.
- Explore the Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy accommodations in Hveragerdi, Vik, Hofn, Reykjavik and more.
- Drive along the South Shore and admire the Seljalandsfoss Waterfall and the black sand beaches around Vik.
This extremely popular classic circle self-drive vacation gives you the opportunity to visit all of Iceland’s main attractions, in 8 days and 7 nights! The Ring Road is an 800-mile national route that connects most of the major towns, with many of Iceland’s most popular tourist sites along (or near) the way.
- Round-trip airfare to Reykjavik
- Automatic Intermediate 2WD with CDW and GPS*
- 1 night at the Hotel Ork in Hveragerdi
- 1 night at the Vik Icelandair Hotel in Vik (Southern Iceland)
- 1 night at the Hofn Hotel Edda in Hofn (Southeastern Iceland)
- 1 night at the Herad Icelandair Hotel in the East Fjords
- 1 night at the Hotel Laxa in the Myvatn area
- 1 night at the Hofsstadir Guest House in Northwest Iceland
- 1 night at the Grand Hotel in Reykjavik
- Full breakfast daily
- Detailed Travel Booklet – 45-page guide on traveling in Iceland
- Detailed Travel Booklet – electronic version
- SIM card worth ISK 2000: 50 minutes of local calls + 300 MB of data. (Standard, Micro and Nano cards available. Please check with your service provider to make sure that your phone is unlocked before arrival in Iceland).
- Emergency phone line available 24/7
- Service fees & taxes
- All local taxes
- Hotel service charges
- Carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare are included
- Gratuities and meals (other than noted) are not included