Have you always wanted to see the NYC Times Square Ball Drop? Well cross this one off your bucket list, because here’s the perfect way to experience this great event!
We host an exclusive Insider’s View New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Party in the heart of the Times Square area! There’s an incredible view of all the celebrations and revelry, and we want you to be our guest!
No standing outside in the cold or fighting crowds—our Gala is high above the million or so gathered on 7th Avenue and Broadway with a continuous view of the famed Times Square Waterford Crystal Ball.
We can take care of everything for your perfect New York City New Year’s Eve vacation—from your hotel to any thing else you can think of.
New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Party
Sure to be the party of a lifetime! As New Year’s Eve Times Square revelers stand in the cold, shoulder to shoulder from 42nd Street all the way up to Central Park, you’ll be overlooking them at an exclusive party right in the middle of it all—high above with a view of the city lights, the celebration and of course, the Times Square Ball Drop!
Towering 23 stories above the million or so partiers on 7th Avenue and Broadway below, enjoy an open bar, hors d’oeuvres, buffet stations and desserts, DJ dance music and the view to end all views! At midnight, the ball drop, fireworks and confetti will create the perfect backdrop scenery for welcoming in the New Year in Times Square.
NYC New Year’s Eve Accommodations
Located right in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is across the street from the New Year’s Eve gala party and just steps away from the Broadway theater district, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and 5th and Madison Avenue shopping. Newly renovated, the lobby is both elegant and comfortable. Enjoy 1750 beautifully renovated and decorated guest rooms, all of which feature the ultra comfortable “Sweet Sleeper” bed ensemble, high speed internet access, coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea, telephones with personalized voice mail, hairdryers, irons with ironing boards, plus terry cloth bathrobes, and cable television with 20 channels as well as on demand movies and video check out. The hotel boasts a fully equipped health club and 24 hour room service.
- Accommodations at a Manhattan hotel
- All local and state hotel taxes
- Exclusive New Year’s Eve Times Square Ball Drop Gala party at Convene Conference Center
- Admission to your choice of the American Museum of Natural History, the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Admission to your choice of the Empire State Building Observatory, Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shopping Discounts at Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and South Street Seaport
- Optional Broadway theater tickets, additional sightseeing, museum admissions and dining (at additional cost)
- And more NYC discounts and inclusions