Book a 2-night or longer July 4th New York City Vacation featuring World Yacht’s July Fourth Dinner Cruise, a premium NYC Dinner Cruise that features spectacular views of the Macy’s Fireworks display!
Begin your July Fourth celebration with a motor-coach sightseeing tour of historic New York City, ending at Pier 81 where you will board World Yacht, a premium NYC Dinner Cruise. Enjoy a delicious dinner buffet, open bar, live DJ and spectacular views of the Macy’s Fireworks display!
World Yacht is truly one of the world’s most scenic dining vessels with constantly changing views of Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn Bridge. Oh yes, the food is spectacular too!
The Cruise sails from approximately 6 pm until 11 pm. Upon return to World Yacht Pier, a motor-coach will be waiting to return you to a convenient midtown location.
Dress code on World Yacht: In order to ensure a world class experience for all our guests, men are required to wear dress shirt (buttons and collar -no t-shirt or tank top allowed). No jeans, shorts or sneakers are allowed. Nice casual attire is required. Anyone not adhering to World Yacht’s dress code may be denied boarding.
- Accommodations for 2-nights or longer at your choice of Midtown Manhattan hotels like the the Sheraton New York Hotel, right in the middle of all the excitement of Times Square and the Theatre District.
- All state and local hotel taxes.
- Sightseeing Tour of Historic Manhattan
- July 4th Dinner cruise on World Yacht, featuring the World-renowned Macy’s Fireworks display plus: buffet dinner, open bar live DJ entertainment, tax and gratuity included
- Transportation from pier to a convenient midtown location at the conclusion of cruise
- And much more